LED Purple Alien new generation 3.0 - Only the best for your plants!The latest generation of LED Grow Lamps combines a very high light intensity with the right color spectrum and combines very high yields in best quality. The lamps are passively cooled and therefore completely noiseless, as no fans are installed. The dimming function can supply plants with the right light or intensity from the moment they are sown. This additionally saves electricity costs.
LED Osram Oslon:
- 44 high-quality OSRAM SSL, 3 Watt LED´s with a burn time of up to 100,000 hours
- SMT ceramic housing with silicone closure and lens ensures that even at high temperatures the LEDs do not lose power
- highest corrosion resistance
- by better performance OSRAM offers significantly higher PAR values than other LED brand manufacturers, the luminous efficacy is impressive
- best LED Quality from Germany
The Cree CXB series is currently the best choice when it comes to COB LED´s The high luminous efficacy of the installed Cree CXB 3500k warm white is unique, which is why they are currently among the most efficient COB´s on the market. are available.
For the optimum combination of performance and efficiency, the chips operate at 1400mA/50W, which gives the best performance and efficiency. Results from power consumption in relation to luminous efficacy and guarantees a long service life.
The PAR values were measured in a grow box with a base area of 80 x 80 cm.
- Delivery incl. carbine hanger
- full spectrum: suitable for growth, flowering, cuttings
- noiseless because passively cooled
- Consumption is 110 Watt
- input current: 1.4 A
- with dimming function
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: 30cm x 21cm x 3cm
- Weight: 4 Kg
- Driver: MEANWHELL HLG-120-C1400B
- LED installed: CREE CXB 3590 + 44 OSRAM OSLON each 3 watts
- Ambient temperature: 60°
- Housing temperature: 90°
Relevant factors influencing plant growthLight intensity
A high light intensity provides for more biomass of plants, larger flowers and fruits. The CREE-CXB3590 LED´s is currently the best quality chip in the COB range with the highest light output on the market.
The right colour spectrum is particularly important for the quality of the flowers/fruits. The important wavelengths are 660nm, 440nm and deep red 730nm are unfortunately not sufficiently reproduced with the COB´s from Cree, but they are necessary for the chlorophyll-A production and carotenes and provide a better taste for fruits and essential oils in Useful plants. These are covered with the OSRAM SSL LED´s.
With the duration of lighting, the plants can be brought to the desired stage. This allows plants to enter the stage under artificial light. growth or the flowering phase by simulating the day/night cycles of nature.